Client Success & Support Coordinator
GivePulse is the platform for collective impact.
We are seeking creative, passionate, and driven people to support and provide tremendous service and value to our customers. As an entry-level to mid-level position, we are seeking candidates who are interested in growing into positions that manage all aspects of our customer relationships in the future.
The ideal candidate has what it takes to intuitively solve problems and knows when to consult their team, and will bring their thorough attention to detail when working with community organization and technology issues. GivePulse is especially interested in candidates who will take ownership and responsibility to exceed expectations, contribute to open dialogue, build bridges and foster a climate supporting equity, diversity, and belonging.
This is a full-time, remote position that reports to the Client Success and Support Coordinator.
What Client Success & Support Coordinator does every day:
- Provide the very best customer support via email, chat and phone, and also find creative solutions to customer requests
- Go above-and-beyond to make customers love their GivePulse experience
- Support all customer relationship activities through customer onboarding & implementation, launch and product training, and all post-implementation support
- Communicate ways to the product development team to improve the customer experience and recommend product improvements based on your daily interactions with customers and technology trends
- Take ownership of your results by driving high quality customer service, resulting in meeting or exceeding the monthly goals associated with the role every month
You should apply if you are good at the following:
- Loves people and building solid relationships – passionate about helping our customers meet their goals and staying positive in handling customer requests
- Problem solving for the individual client while making sure we prevent such problems in the future
- Getting, translating, and communicating feedback from customers
- Talking on the a video conference, phone, leaving voicemails, and writing emails that make people fall in love with you
- Multi-tasking and juggling and learning constantly
You should seriously consider applying if any of the following applies to you:
- You know how to manage onboarding (or having actually used the word "onboarding" in a conversation with a real person)
- Your idea of fun involves figuring out why someone is doing it one way, when they clearly should be doing it another way
- Your friends call you to help them solve tough problems
- You have an interest and passion in volunteering and community engagement issues
Compensation & Benefits
DOE ($30,000-55,000). We offer competitive pay / equity / benefits and other perks. Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the GivePulse team; you’ll directly shape the direction of our company. Most importantly you will be building a platform to empower millions of users to engage in the community and activating thousands of nonprofits (your local food pantry or animal center), social impact organizations (your local advocacy group), businesses (Fortune 500s and small businesses), universities (Ivy Leagues and Flag Ship) and cities (like Austin).
GivePulse is the community engagement platform bringing together individuals, businesses, social impact organizations, institutions of higher ed and their cities to volunteer, collaborate, research and fundraise for initiatives that address the challenges of a community. To do this, we provide the foundational tools to streamline volunteer recruitment, scheduling and communication, abilities to convert volunteers to be donors, services to activate, engage and cultivate affinity groups, databases for administrators to report on their partnerships and impact and much much more. A successful candidate will share our commitment to community engagement and collaboration.
We at GivePulse are committed to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, veteran status, age or disability, as protected by law, in all programs and activities and conditions of employment.. GivePulse is an anti-racist institution. All positions will actively promote diversity, belonging and equity through critical and compassionate communication and strategic outreach efforts to colleagues, partners and institutions (e.g., historically under-represented, first-generation, DACA recipients, LGBTQ community).